In light of the evolving challenges associated with Covid-19 globally, we would like to reassure you that PASS has contingency plans in place enabling us to maintain our commitment to delivering the consistent support and uninterrupted operations you have come to associate with us.
To ensure the wellbeing of our team and our greater communities, PASS staff have been working from home for a number of weeks already. It is, however, business as usual from an operational side, with all systems functioning as normal.
We want you to be able to onboard key employees as quickly and as compliantly as possible. So we are actively and continuously taking steps to ensure this remains possible throughout the evolving Covid-19 crisis.
Special measures we’ve put in place:
- PASS is collaborating with the ACIC in Australia and the DBS in the UK to process checks even faster.
- Our online remote access secure platform remains available 24/7 to service your screening needs.
- To support any new customers needing immediate screening, PASS is waiving our initial upfront charges to get you up and running on the platform as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- We continue to develop and offer additional 3rd party checks as part of screening packages
- In the UK, we are supporting the DBS and Government plans to temporarily suspend the need to validate ID face to face – as this can be done remotely via video link or scanned documents (find the official guidelines here).
We take our mandate of Building Safer Communities very seriously, which is why we adhere to strict international information security standards (in alignment with our ISO 27001 certification). This means that our software and systems are not impacted by the changing situation around us.
Supporting our team, customers, suppliers and communities through these volatile, uncertain, changing and ambiguous circumstances is our top priority.
It is important for us as a business, as a team and as part of a global community to work together and protect those that are vulnerable.
We look forward to working with you as we all rise to meet the challenges associated with Covid-19.
To PASS, people truly do matter.
And we salute the incredible key workers that are supporting everyone during this pandemic and helping us all at this unprecedented time.